Monday, 15 March 2010

Hello, again

I know I have not been posting much of late. Personal, family and other concerns have been taking precedence.

Nevertheless, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the David Hess / John Morghen / Catriona MacColl event at the Jekyll and Hyde Pub here in Edinburgh yesterday.

It was great to see these people in the flesh and ask them questions / hear their answers to other people's questions. It was also great just to see people from the local cult / horror / trash film community and to talk. So, if you were there, please do get in touch, so that we can all be better informed about what's going on...


Staci Layne Wilson said...

David Hess?? I only met him once, but he made an impression. QUITE the character!


Reel Monkey said...

Hope you're doing ok.