Monday 15 March 2010

Hello, again

I know I have not been posting much of late. Personal, family and other concerns have been taking precedence.

Nevertheless, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the David Hess / John Morghen / Catriona MacColl event at the Jekyll and Hyde Pub here in Edinburgh yesterday.

It was great to see these people in the flesh and ask them questions / hear their answers to other people's questions. It was also great just to see people from the local cult / horror / trash film community and to talk. So, if you were there, please do get in touch, so that we can all be better informed about what's going on...

hennesseybrown@gmail.com

2 comments:

Staci Layne Wilson said...

David Hess?? I only met him once, but he made an impression. QUITE the character!

Staci

AdventGeekGirl said...

Hope you're doing ok.