Edinburgh Zombie Club Presents:
A British Horror All Dayer with special guest, cult director Norman J. Warren.
Sunday 18th July @ The Banshee Labyrinth, 29-35 Niddry Street, Edinburgh. EH1 1LG
Five pounds entry, first screening begins at 12pm and the Q&A with Norman starts at 4pm so be sure to get down early to avoid disappointment. There's only a limited amount of space in the cinema room so we'd suggest you booked in advance to ensure a seat.
We’ll be showing classic and cult British Horror gems throughout the entire day, including Norman J. Warren’s slasher epic “Terror” which he’ll no doubt discuss with us on the night. Food and refreshments will be available in the pub and there will be breaks in between films. The film schedule is as such (in running order):
* Night of the Demon (Dir. Jacques Tourneu, 1957)
* Terror (Dir. Norman J. Warren, 1979)
* Q&A with Norman J. Warren
* Mumsy, Nanny, Sonny and Girly (Dir. Freddie Francis, 1970)
* Frightmare (Dir. Pete Walker, 1974)
* The Devil Rides Out (Dir. Terence Fisher, 1968)
Email email@example.com to book a ticket.
There will also be a small number of online tickets shortly available from http://www.wegottickets.com/
Website here - http://www.edinburghzombieclub.com/